Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Our New Blog - Ár Láithreán Gréasáin Nua

I've been meaning to do a blog or a website for our family for ages. Seen as we live in Virginia and have family and friends in Ireland, Mississippi, Chicago, California, England, Australia, South Africa and elsewhere, it would seem to be a great way for people to keep up with what's happening in our lives.

Being that I do websites as an occupation, you'd think I'd have done this by now. I guess I can compare myself to the chef who works all day in the kitchen and then goes home and puts some noodles in the microwave for dinner.

What finally got me to go ahead and do it was following Jeff's blog and Niall's travel blog and realizing how much I enjoyed it when I read something new from them.

So now that I finished designing the blog, I will start posting what's going on in Virginia, our tall tales, and the much requested pictures of Ciara and her adventures.

Enjoy and don't forget to leave us your comments to let us know you were reading!

The Murphys